A small Island in the middle of the Mediterranean Sea, boasting a year round warm climate, scenic views and a kind-hearted friendly nation makes Malta an attractive place for any tourist to visit. It is however also becoming an increasingly popular choice for residency, given the various opportunities, schemes and tax benefits Malta has to offer to both EU and non-EU citizens.
Mifsud & Mifsud Advocates offers a wide range of services in this area and supports its clients when obtaining a residence permit whether it is needed for employment purposes, to start a business, to study, retirement or even fiscal schemes. Our professional legal team will prepare a strategic plan according to the client’s requirements in order to obtain the most beneficial basis for the application of a residence permit in Malta.
Read more about the immigration framework in Malta on the 7th edition of the Corporate Immigration Law Review – article written by Dr. Malcolm Mifsud.
The firm offers the following services in relation to Immigration:
- Global Residence Scheme;
- Ordinary Residence Permits;
- Long Term Residence Permits;
- Fiscal Incentives to Establish Residence in Malta;
- Coordinating the Purchase of Property in Malta;
- Obtaining the necessary Permits for the acquisition of Immovable Property in Malta;
- Employment Licences;
- Expatriate Residence Schemes;
- Individual Investor Programme;
- Immigration Law;
- Applications for and Maintenance of the Permanent Residence Permit Schemes;
- Uniform Residence Permits;
- Tax Residence for EU and non-EU nationals; and
- VISA Applications